Monday, April 25, 2016

Summertime


Strike a pose, blow a kiss and walk the runway too! A little bit of quote won't hurt, right? Okay, so, this sunday before I went to church, I found my summertime outfits : a boxy sweater and a a-line skirt. After trying on all the clothes that I have, I decided that my summertime kind of look will be this simple. Just FYI before any of you questioned this, to rock the summertime look, you can also wear a summer sweater which feels more comfortable to wear. The boxy sweater that I wore are actually to show that the seasons are changing. 


Here's how I pair my boxy sweater with my a-line skirt. I choose this color because it really brings out the look that I was trying to kill which is : playful. Summertime look can be a lot of things, but for this, I'd choose playful.






Top - COTTONINK
Bottom - GOWIGASA

No comments:

Post a Comment