Monday, April 18, 2016

Colors


Entering the summer holiday, I think that I should shows some summer sparks in my outfit. So, I did a little bit of colors combination to complete my look. Having the right colors to combine is the very important key of pulling off a look. And that's why before leaving for somewhere, I would always looked and searched for the right color scheme for the look I will have later on. Like I have said before, because we are entering the summer holiday, I did some colorful outfits to match the season. And here goes the look!


Pairing my summer trees looking tee with my denim skirt dungaree to complete the look. To pull off this look, adding bright colors and wearing something playful will help. As you can see, I'm wearing my denim skirt dungaree to give it a touch of my childhood and it also brings out the inner youth that will blend with the outfit.





Top - puravida
Pinafore - chocochips


2 comments:

  1. love the first photos.... stunning....

    http://autumntamara.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete