Monday, April 11, 2016

Memorable




"Fashions fade, style is eternal." - Yves Saint Laurent

In a way to be memorable, you need to be confident into what you are wearing. Confident enough to wear something different than other people. For in my case, I would prefer to wear something daring and eye-catching in order to capture one's attention. Wearing something that is different such as daring and eye-catching outfit makes it easier for people to remember us, because the looks that we're pulling are different than other people and much more memorable in someone's memories. So, in order for your fashion to be acknowledge and remembered by other people, you'd have to choose between those two. If you guys would like to know what kind of outfit would I prefer, the answer would be both of them. I just loved when my fashion or style is being acknowledge and remembered by others so it's not going to hurt to have both options in mind.

But..for today's look, I'm going to go with something eye-catching!


The look that I'm going for today is going to have something to do with tail! 
Oh, how I love tails!

Pairing it with blue skinny jeans because they are so in.





Chilling with my brother, we have gone matchy-matchy!



Top - day and night
Bottom - the body and soul

6 comments:

  1. keep inspiring for teenager.
    finding a fashion and style blogger who has a good personality (not just being good at the outside) is rare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly how I feel, when morning comes >__<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Glad to know we're on the same team! Haha

      Delete
  3. OMG, the last one pic is EPIC! wkwkkwkw

    ReplyDelete